Monday, May 19, 2008

Frustrated

So we were planning on getting CoCo fixed this am at a clinic in Riverside. James took CoCo and left before 7. However I realized after they'd been gone a few minutes that he probably didn't grab her shot records. I called him and he came home, only to find that our file where we store them was empty...AGHH!!! I looked all the other possible places and with no luck! Darn it! The clinic only accepts pets for spay/neutering on Mondays from 7:30-8:30 and we missed our little window of opportunity. So now we will be taking her to the vet and paying $150-200 (since they already have her shot records on file), instead of $50 at the clinic, unless her shot records magically appear.
Just a nice way to start my Monday :(
Okay...enough complaining. I am trusting the week will look better from here on :)

4 comments:

Christy said...

ugh! Its always something when you have pets and kids huh? ;) Hang in there its already tuesday!

MickyD said...

Hey FAITH!!! I stumbled across your blog and I am so glad I did. How are you? I heard you were having #5. We will be praying that all goes well for you. Life is great here in KY. We will have to catch up.
Blessings,
Micky

MickyD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MickyD said...

maybe the vet can give you a new copy of her shot records??