Saturday, May 17, 2008

Doggie Diapering continued...

Okay, so it looked like it'd work right? WE thought it might, but CoCo didn't even make it to her crate that night. :( It wasn't that she chewed it ot scratched at it, it just didn't "fit" very well, so every time she moved or attempted to mover her tail, her tail came out of the hole and went into the diaper, then it would just slide off her buns...So we put her to bed in her crate with a black beach towel (just to not be grossed out by seeing it all) and she did fine, it actually hasn't been too bad...just a drip here and there. GROSS, I know!

We took her with us to my sister's last night and she slept in her little bed with a towel, just fine. Thankfully she listens okay and stays in her bed and goes right outside when we tell her. I could just go to PetCo and get the actual doggie diapers, but I'm both too lazy and too cheap to do so. So, until then she will stay outside, int he garage or with a towel in her crate...I'm horrible I know.

Come Monday morning we'll no longer have this diapering problem :)

No comments: