Monday, August 27, 2007

Summer's End/Back to School

I have to admit, I'm a little sad at the thought of summer being over. Hoper starts preschool tomorrow and the thought makes me want to cry. I know she'll love it and thrive there, but she's my baby :) We laid out her new clothes for her first day tonight before bed and talked about tomorrow. She's been talking about going to school for months, but now that it has come down to it, she seems a little nervous. I hope for both our sake that she doesn't cry when we drop her off.
Zach & Gracie don't start until Wednesday, so we all will take her & drop her off. We then plan on enjoying the sun & the sand at the regional park one more day before the real end of summer. Jess is going with us, so I'll quick get Hope at noon & then head back to the park to play the afternoon away.
I'm praying that I can hold it together in the morning, as of now I think I'll be a wreck when dropping her off. I'll blog after her first day and give an update of the day! :) Until then...

No comments: