Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Schools in session




Both Zachary and Gracie were excited about going back to school today. Getting them up and ready went without a hitch. Hoper was a little sad that she didn't get to go to school again today, but she was fine. Both the kids were patient as I took their pics out front with their backpacks and were giddy with excitement as they got in the car. Hope wanted her picture taken again today, so she didn't feel left out :)James took Gracie to school and I took Zach with Hoper & Grady. Zachary only has a half day b/c he has back to school night tonight and will be riding the bus home about 1:30. Gracie will have her first full day at school today and I'll pick her up at 3:05. I'm anxious to see how their first day went. :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute cute :) Too bad it is so stinkin hot today, hopefully it will cool down soon. I'm sure your kids will be pooped when they get home :)

Christy said...

You guys all look great! Good job! I hope school is a blessing for the kids this year. Hoper, good job not crying...you to Faith! :)