Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Rainbow isn't in the Sky...

The rainbow isn't in the sky...instead it's on
our feet. We drove to the Rainbow outlet in San
Clemente with the Nydams & everyone
got new flip-flops. We stopped in to eat at
Pipes and shopped a little at Trustles and
the Rip Curl outlet and topped off our day
by a trip to the beach.

Even though we only stayed for a little less than an hour, the kids had a blast! Zach and Grace body surfed, if that's what you can call it and Hoper splashed around in the waves. Grady loved putting his feet in the water and was mesmerized by the crashing of the waves on the shore.

















2 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are adorable pictures.... and adorable kids :) I love the Rainbow pic.

Christy said...

ahhh sounds like fun. I passed that Rainbow store the other day while I was down there but it was closed..........bummer. Tell the kids we said HI!!