Monday, July 30, 2007

Cancer Again...

We are again facing the realities of cancer. As of now my levels are all elevated again. I'll be going to Loma Linda for a 2nd opinion in the next few weeks(after the encouragement of my step-mom). After that I'm back to COH for a calcium infusion(to see how my calcitonin level reacts) and then some other type of infusion to see where exactly the cancer is. When we first found out, I lost it cried alot and had lots of terrible toughts running through my mind, but now I'm back in reality, it's life and we'll just deal. It seems kind of silly to wait for another 6 weeks to do further tests, but I am attempting to savor every moment I get to nurse Grady. The Dr. said once they do the calcium infusion I'll have to quit nursing, so I'll take the time I can get.
Anyway...we don't know what God has in store for us, but are praying that He will provide in everyway.
Trusting in Him...
Faithy

No comments: