-8 moves
-starting a business
-an appraisers license
-40 months of pregnancy
-4 kids
- a Bachelors degree in management
-& a cancer diagnosis...Well, I guess it doesn't seem like 10 years has been that long at all considering!
James & I take years for planning our anniversary and this year it was his turn :) I got the sitter and he did the rest! I had no idea of our plans for the night, but he told Kim(our babysitter) we'd be home late.
We went to Macaroni Grill (lobster ravioli, mmm!) for dinner and drinks. We had fun be out without any kids! This was the first time without Grady...we acted like kids and drew each other notes on the table :) I'm sure the servers probably thought we were crazy after reading our notes once we left. Haha! After dinner James said we were going to gamble at San Manuel...Umm, not my idea of fun, I can handle the slots for an hour or so and then I'm done, while James could play cards for hours, but whatever, I was up for anything...We headed for the casino and I thought manybe there was a concert or something, as we drove James kept texting so I had an idea that we'd be meeting somebody there. Anyway, we pulled the car in for valet and the driver said "Enjoy the show!" So, I knew were seeing a show and not just gambeling(thank goodness!) But, still I had no idea of what show until we stood in line because there were comedy posters everywhere! We saw Dana Carvey, John Lovitz, David Spade & Dennis Miller. As we found our seats, I saw Jeff and Carmen sitting there too! :)
I wanted to take pics of the night, but the casino wouldn't let any camera's inside (James had to run mine back to the car) So the only pic we have is the one Kim took right befire we left for dinner. Glad I thought of it!
Anyway, we had a great night and I can't imagine having spent the past 10 years of life with any one else! Looking forward to what is to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment