Am I crazy? As if my life isn't crazy enough. I thought I would be really relieved to have finished my degree and to some extent I am, but...The speakers at my graduation seemed to have inspired me to continue on and get my masters. I talked yesterday to my original enrollment counselor and looked into the different degree programs they have at UofP & what it all will cost.
James & I still need to talk it over and pray about it to make sure it's the right choice & the timing will work for our family. I'm not really sure why I want to go on; I thought I'd always be a stay-at-home mom, but the career potential somehow seems inviting. I'm going to wait until the kids are back in school before we decide for sure and see if I still want to go back.
It does sound crazy though, I know!
No comments:
Post a Comment