While I haven't updated this blog, yet...I did update my Sugar Pie blog :) Check it out http://sugarpiepics.blogspot.com/ Soon I'll update this one too. If you're wondering why I'm up this early blogging, it's not because I wanted to get a jump start on my day, no it's because I never went to bed last night. I drank a large diet coke at 7:30 last night and at 11, after laying there wide awake thinking of everything I could be doing, I decided I couldn't sleep. So, I got up and worked on some pictures and then it was 1 am, still wasn't tired, so I worked some more and then just decided it would be pointless to sleep for just 2 or 3 hours. So that's how my Sugar Pie blog got updated... Yes I am crazy...Crazy, is what I'll be in a few hours when I will attempt to take 7 kids to the movies by myself. Yes, 7 kids all under 11. It'll be loads of fun I'm sure. In case you've been dying to see a crazy mom, you can catch a glimpse of one at 11 am in the Monsters versus Aliens movie!
Anyway...
See, here's my problem, I just have too much to do and too little time to do it in. I sit down to start a post and then have to do something else, (or end up reading all your blogs instead) like tend to a screaming child, change the wash, or answer the door, fix a snack, change a diaper, etc... all you moms know how it goes. So then, it sits in my drafts. But, when I sit back down I start another post and the cycle repeats itself, so then it too sits in my drafts, so right now I have 16 unfinished posts sitting as drafts. I'm thinking maybe by Saturday I can be caught up, but we'll see.
I know you're all holding your breath wondering what on earth have we Oates been up to. Nothing horribly interesting, just life, our crazy life!
1 comment:
Yup' you ARE crazy! Get some sleep girl. :) Oh and Happy Easter.
Post a Comment