Just in time for Grady's party tomorrow the grass came today! We ordered it from the sod farm directly so it was delivered right to our curb.

Gracie had the camera as we worked. James brought back about 5 rolls at a time and I laid them out and made the cuts.
Gracie saying..."Look at me mom, give me a smile!"

Hoper helped James as he finished up the sprinkler valves

Laying on our beautiful new green balnket :) (Hoper's words)

As I lay on the newly installed grass, I looked over to the "play area" this is what I saw...So cute, I love it when they play together, it melts my heart! :)

I never thought grass was so beautiful

Another step closer to a complete backyard, but good enough for a party tomorrow!
Next step, playground mulch.
1 comment:
Isn't it so much fun to get grass!! Glad you guys have a fun green blanket to lay on. Enjoy! :)
Post a Comment