Last night after planning all the sprinklers out, we spent our family night (after a little fire in the fire pit) at Lowe's getting everything to install the sprinklers. Today we got started early to put in the sprinklers. I went and got the tiller and got started tilling, while James made sure he had all the parts to make it a go. We worked nearly 12 hours, from 7 to 7. In the middle of the day, I had to go and register the kids for spring soccer and then picked us up some lunch and shortly after Zach's friend came and got him to go and play at the park (You'd be surprised how productivity increases as the number of children decreases) Anyway, here's some pics of our day. Next comes manure and some grass! Yeah!
So here's the yard before the trenching began from the patio
and from the swing set
Trenches are dug! Our dirt was like clay! We had to soak the ground and it made it a little better, but it was really tough! I feel like I'm still shaking from the tiller.

Here's Grady helping shovel some dirt into a bucket :)
Gracie decided it would be more fun to play :)Hope's lovely self portrait, silly Hoper! I love the dirt on her face and her messy hair. Beautiful!
Gracie helped James cut the box cover for the valves
The valves, see the chuck out of the fence behind the valves? Yes, that was me, I got a little too close to the fence with the tiller, Oops!

And they're in!
Here's looking from the swing set!
Looking from the patio.

One step closer to having our backyard done! YEAH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment