Sunday, April 19, 2009

Zach's soccer game

I remembered my camera for one game at least. Sorry Gracie, I forgot to take it to your game :(
You'd think I'd be better about taking pictures at the games, but we've got to haul half the house and then I've got to keep an eye on both the game and 4 other kids at the same time, so it is what it is :) We got a new ride to make the games easier...
This picture makes me laugh, but here's James pulling the boys and half the house!
Grady loves his new ride!
Hoper likes the ride too :)
Zach and his team doing a cheer!
Zach after the game
Today both Grandpa and Papa came to watch!! Gotta' love those afternoon games :)
You did a great job Bub! I am hoping to get some pictures of you actually playing, but only if your brothers and sisters cooperate :)

No comments: