Friday, October 19, 2007

Bye Bye Grandpa Grady

My Grandpa Grady, our Grady's name sake went to heaven on October 11 and today was his memorial service. It was a really nice service and a celebration of his life. He was such a wonderful man and I'm so glad to have called him my grandpa and that our kids were able to know him as Grandpa too!

Here is a recent pic of the Grady's together. This is my G-pa holding Grady back in May when he was in the hospital.

He just turned 90 in September and he and my Grandma were married for 57 years. His life was the testiment to the life he lived for Christ. He will be greatly missed!

1 comment:

Christy said...

aahhhh, praise God for such a man as that! I think you are blessed to have known him and so are your kids. Lucky girl! The photo is priceless. Thank you for sharing and I will pray God touches your heart and comforts your family.