Monday, October 1, 2007

Baby food take 2

I was loading the dishwasher the other day and Hoper & Grady were playing on the rug. Hoper comes to me and says, "Momma, I'm sorry, Grady has applesauce all over his face! He thinks it is really yummy!" I looked at him and he was all grins with his face indeed covered with applesauce :)

So tonight James fed him prunes (store bought organic baby food) in the bumbo. He downed the entire thing! haha! I guess he is ready after all. I think we'll try green veggies next (I know you're all thinking yuck, but they've got to try everything) :)





2 comments:

Jessica said...

haha... I love that face... that is classic :) I'm glad he likes the food much better this time. Good luck with the veggies!

Christy said...

yay for real food.....well sort of. Its so fun when they try new things. Love the pictures.