Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Syrup the newest hair product

This morning when I looked up from my cereal I saw Grady putting his empty plate on his head. Now you'd think I'd yell asking him to stop, but instead I laughed and grabbed the camera-(the thing any crazy mom would do) The only problem is that his plate wasn't really empty, the waffles were gone, but a puddle of syrup still remained, well that was until it dripped off onto his head. He then wanted to feel the syrup and ended up making a pretty nice hair-do! :) Of course when I asked him to smile in traditional Oates style he smiled and turned his head. (not sure why they so this, but all of the kids and James all tilt their heads when asked to smile)

He quickly got over the idea of syrup in his hair (his fingers were sticking and pulling his hair) and me taking his picture of his wild hair! It's the little things that keep me going through the crazy days over here :)


Hope you have as great of a hair day, minus the syrup :)

1 comment:

Charlee said...

Wow thats funny! I would have panicked because my hubby is a clean freak.