Friday, October 30, 2009

Redlands Christian Home

Today our mom's group from church went to Redlands Christian Home to have the kids show off their costumes and trick-or-treat up and down the halls.

The kids were excited to put on their costumes and each of them decided to be something different than their actual costume for Halloween and I wore my costume too :) When we got there the residents had candy for all the kids, as well as a snack and juice for them to eat. Zach and Parker
Wesley, as a lion sitting up at the table...a bad shot, but the only one I got before he started to slide off his chair :)Hoper- a soccer star, Zachary- a prisoner and Gracie- a Dalmatian puppyGrady is Dumbo...I absolutely love this costume! Zachary wore it when he was 2 :)Jess and her pirate boy, E

It was fun to see kids from church in their costumes, as well as all the residents excited to pass out candy. Each of the kids came home with a huge bag filled with candy, I don't think we need to go anywhere tomorrow night :)

No comments: