Gracie's class had a field trip today and I got to go with :) She was very excited that I got to go on the bus this time (previously I've just met her class where ever they were going.) I'd forgotten how loud and bumpy a school bus is, I'm glad I don't have to do that very often (bus drivers don't get paid enough!)
Our slef portrait!
I had a group of 5 kids in the "lavendar group" (Gracie is looking over my shoulder and wanted me to inlcude that part) and we had a great tour and a nice lunch on the lawn after.



We went to the Western Cultural Museum in Hemet.
There are so many great artifacts to see from when they built the Dominigoni damn and lots of really fun exhibits. We learned alot. Both Gracie and my favorite part was the theatre where the rocks shake when the animals move on the screen, it was really neat.
We will definitely be going back there again. I got all the info so we can go there with our home school group next year. If you want to check it out, visit this site http://www.westerncentermuseum.org/
No comments:
Post a Comment