Friday, May 1, 2009

Uncle Paul

I got news earlier this week that my uncle passed away suddenly from a heart attack. I am deeply saddened by his death. I was always very fond of him and loved it when he and my aunt visited every year. I am so glad that he and my aunt were able to be here when Wesley was baptized in November. I am comforted, knowing he is in a better place, but saddened by his death.

My mom and I (with Wesley) are flying out on the red eye Sunday night and are coming home Friday night. (my Papa is staying to help James with the kids) So...needless to say the coming week will require lots of planning and tons of craziness for James.

Sunday afternoon I'm meeting my sister and giving her Grady for the week and then Hope will go down on Monday. Hope has a field trip Monday and my Papa is going with her and then driving her down to my sisters. She is just going to miss school the rest of the week because we needed something for her to do all week, as she gets out of school at noon...Anyway...

Zach and Grace are staying home with James and hopefully he'll be able to coordinate being a single parent and working and not go crazy!

This week was super busy without being gone across the country for 5 days, but now we just have to change plans a little.

Monday- So given that I won't be here, my Dr's apt will be rescheduled along with my massage therapy.

Tuesday- Papa will come in the morning and take the kids to school, so James can go to his Dr. apt. Dinner will still be at our house, I just made a casserole for James to put in the oven and a bag of salad. Papa will take Grace to soccer practice, so James can be home for small group.

Wednesday- Blood work will have to wait, Papa will have to pick up the kids so hopefully James can still get in his massage.

Thursday- Play group will still happen, I just won't be here, but Jess will (thanks Jess) so come and play :)

and then Friday we fly back in at 8pm.

Please pray for us all this week. That we can have safe travels and a good trip (as well as can be expected) my sister will survive my kiddos and that James and my Papa will survive back home, holding down the fort :)

No comments: