Sunday, May 3, 2009

Crazy

Okay I'm going crazy! Planning to be gone for a week is chaotic! Because not only do I have to plan for me to be gone all week, I have to plan for everyone who's staying home. That requires essentially packing for all of us except James. I have to pack for Wesley and I to be gone all week and Hope and Grady to go to my sisters and then set out clothes for Zach and Grace for the week to eliminate any melt downs in the mornings for James!
On top of that, I need to make a dinner for Tuesday night and plan dinners for the rest of the week. Leave notes for the housekeeper, James and my Papa. Take Grady to Murietta where I'm meeting my sister. Pick up some last minute groceries for James and make sure all the bills/paperwork is taken care of for the week.

James and the big kids are at church and what am I doing? Blogging. Great use of time right? Okay, I'm going to get my list of things done now, so I'm not crazy tonight when I need to get out the door for LAX.

No comments: