For the last 7 years, every Memorial Day weekend we head to Spirit West Coast Musical festival at the Del Mar fair grounds. We go with the youth from our church, the leaders and a couple of families go along too. I plan all the meals and we have it down to a science :) This year there will be about 50 of us. This is always a trip that we all LOVE and has become our annual little vacation to start our summer off.
I've done my Costco trip (4 carts and a flat bed later-thanks Julie for helping me get everything), gotten everything packed, packed the trailer, and checked my list twice! I just have to get some last minute things, like prescriptions and make a trip to the bank and then we can get Gracie from school (I got Zachary when I picked up Hope at noon to save myself a trip) and head to church to load all the food and camping supplies and then we'll be on our way! Woohoo!!!
James is hooking up the trailer now, so I best get our there so we can get on our way. Wish us luck! SWC here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment