Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving Kindergarten style

Today Hope had a Thanksgiving program in her class. All of the kids were divided into groups, so that each of them were a pilgrim boy or girl, an Indian boy or girl or a turkey; she was an Indian girl. It was funny this am when I was doing her hair for school, she wanted me to put her hair in "long black braids". he he! I had to explain that her hair was neither black not long, but I could do some braids with some bows and that was good enough for her. :)

She was excited to see us all...me the baby boys, my parents and Mauma all went to see her and then after their program, we had some "pilgrim" snacks like popcorn, pumpkin bread & apple cider. Her entire class was sooo cute and very excited to share. Kindergartners are so much fun!
Grady wanted to wear Hope's costume and thought he was "hot stuff", he's so cute! :)

No comments: