My dearest Mauma flew in today from Tennessee! The boys and I drove to LAX to get her. Zach made this sign for her!
I have been very close with my Dad's mom ever since I can remember. When I was in high school(my parents moved to Yucaipa my sophomore year) and in college until I got married, I lived with her, just she and I. We had endless chats and she took very good care of me. A few years back her boyfriend of 8 years died & she decided to move to Tennessee to be close to my aunt and her family. We talk weekly, but it's not the same. It has been over a year since she was here last and that's far tooo long. She's here with us until December 4.
We are so glad she's here and looking forward to being together and my kids getting to really get to know her.
No comments:
Post a Comment