It seems like we've been celebrating birthdays eternally around here(and were not done yet), but Hope is now officially 4 years old and today I am 30!
Sunday the 25th was her official birthday, although she celebrated with her friends and our family on the 17th at the park. Today she got to celebrate with her class at her preschool, so we made cupcakes and everyone sang to her and she got a pretty crown. I ran around like crazy this am, so I dropped off the cupcakes and my camera so her teacher could take some pics for me.

My folks came to keep the kids (its Tuesday) and brought me a chocolate cake, flowers and a gift :) I love flowers, my mom knows me so well!


For our small group tonight we went to Mongolian BBQ in San Bernardino. Our dinner was sooo yummy and for dessert we went to Frugos for some frozen yogurt. I'm looking forward to the big celebration for my birthday on the 8th. Yeah!!!
More later.
2 comments:
mmm... Frugos ;) I'm looking forward to celebrating with you on Saturday too!
Thank you for sharing your birthday here @ Frugos. Next time you come in, let us know if it's your birthday & recieve a free yogurt on us!!!
Post a Comment