Saturday, November 3, 2007

Cadet Camp-out

Zach and James went on their first cadet campout this weekend! Zach was very excited and James a little nervous I think :) I put James in charge of taking pictures, but I now know we take pictures of different things. Me, I would have taken pictures James & Zach, pictures of the boys with their dad's/g-pa's/counselors, pictures of the boys holding their own rocket, etc... Not James though, he took action pictures. I think there are a few pictures of Zach, but not one up close or one with James and none of just Zach & his rocket before the launch. I had to laugh though, they both thought the pictures of the lauches were sooo cool and talked about how much fun they had! I'm gald they had fun! Here's a few pics of the weekend!










This is the sky line as they got in to the lake basin to set up camp.









Zach is the one in the orange hat & black sweatshirt on the far right and then he is the little black spot in the bigger picture, where he is retrieving his rocket :)




This one, you can hardly tell, but Zach's is rocket number 3. The last pic is of their campsite :)











I'll have to remind James next time to take some good pics :) hehe!

No comments: