I've wanted to do an intensive Bible Study for some time, but it just hasn't worked out. I was so glad when I found out our church (the River CRC) would be hosting a summer study with childcare! Amazing! Generally, during summer I get out of the routine of Bible studies due to the chaos of summertime, so I am really looking forward to staying focused and in the Word.
Even better is that it is a Beth Moore study, which are really in-depth and so worth the effort they require. It's a 9 week study on the book of Esther.
We are 3 weeks into it and I am absolutely loving it! I know God had plan for this study during this summer. I am already learning so much am looking forward to doing my lesson everyday. The kids are enjoying their little class, Grady plays with Ethan in the nursery & Wesley has been sleeping nearly the whole time!
It's so great! We have a great group of ladies, but I wish more moms with kids home in the summer would have taken the opportunity of time to be in the Word, studying together with other women and childcare.
Thanks Linsey and Debbie for putting this together and thank you Grace and Megan for watching the kiddos! You have truly been a blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment