Friday, July 24, 2009

Zach and soccer camp

Zachary chose soccer camp as his activity for the summer. I had heard great things about the soccer camp put on by the British professional league, so that's what we signed him up for. His age group played 4:30 to 7:30 Monday through Friday. I was little nervous about the heat, as it was 100 plus during the day, but at least it wasn't in the middle of the day.
James took him every day and ended up helping out, which was lots of fun for him to be back on the field. Zachary did so well and really enjoyed himself! He is looking forward to playing in the fall again. Here is James token picture from the week :) I can't complain, at least there's one!
Thanks Jamesy for taking him every day and helping out even though it was roasting. You're the best!
Okay so blogger isn't letting me post pics right now, so maybe later... :(

No comments: