Okay, so I know the 2 of those things don't go hand in hand, but at my house they just so happened on the same day. Driving to get the kids from Gems and Cadets the streets were covered in snow! The kids were so excited when I picked them up, but it was freezing and late so I told them they could play in the morning before school. But, not everyone got to play.
I hate sick kids! It is so sad to see them not feeling well.
Hoper came home from Gems last night complaining of a bad tummy ache. She went to bed and I thought she'd be fine. Not the case. I got up about 3am and I walked down the hall and stepped in...you guessed it, vomit! Hope had gotten up and obviously didn't make it to the bathroom. I got her situated and got ready to clean up the carpet, when I heard Grady coughing and then...He was covered in puke :( Poor guy was sitting there whining and not sure what to do. James took got him cleaned up while I changed his sheets and then started the carpet cleaner on the puke mess down my hallway. :(
We've been laying low all day and both Hoper and Grady have fevers and aren't feeling themselves. It's nearly bedtime and Grady is still throwing up. Poor guy! I'm hoping that this bug won't make to the rest of the kiddos.
Hoper hasn't thrown in awhile and kept her toast down for dinner, but still says her tummy is hurting her.
As for the snow. I feel bad for Hope she wanted so badly to go and play in it, but didn't feel well enough to. I told her there'd be another time.
So, seeing that I've been up to my elbows in throw-up all day and washed more towels than I usually do in 2 weeks I didn't get any pictures of the snow or my kids playing in it. Another time.
Hope your kids are well and don't end up with this nasty bug!
3 comments:
Oh vomiting kids...no fun. I hope all is well now. Happy Holidays!
we had that...and sorry to tell you that one by one it went through the entire family. good news is that it only lasted 24 hours per person - and I have wood floors. Get a trash can and deem it the "barf bucket" - good luck! hope you're all well by christmas
hope you all are on the mend. :(
Post a Comment