So, this has become a new family favorite!
Smores!!!
All summer long my kids would ask about doing smores, but it was roasting hot and I was pregnant and tired and Daddy didn't dare brave the smores alone. So once it cooled down we've started doing smores by our fire pit. It's cold outside, but nice to sit by the fire and we all have fun eating a yummy treat.
If your wondering why I only have pictures of Grady...it's because my other kids were white-trash and only in their underwear or looked like complet rag-a-muffins :) So I figured I better not post those pictures, hehe! You can kind of see Gracie off to the side in the first one and Hope's sitting in her panties also...Oops! We live in Yucaipa, what can I say? :)
Smores anyone? Come over anytime, bring a blankie though, it's kinds chilly out!
1 comment:
yup, that's Yucaipa all right ;)
Post a Comment