After my scan on Friday I was discouraged to say the least and then not being able to know the results made me crazy! However, knowing that the r. wasn't there to review them I decided to put it all at the back of my mind and simply wait. (Good thing I decided that huh? As if I had any other choice) I think it helped to having a full house (see my previous post)as a good distraction.
Anyway...there is is good news!
IMPRESSION: NO EVIDENCE OF RECURRENT TUMOR OR METASTATIC DISEASE. INCIDENTALLY NOTED A RIGHT OVARIAN CYST.
That means there isn't more cancer! YEAH!!! However, my cell count & thyroid levels are still elevated & there is a ovarian cyst. That means more tests and Dr's visits to determine why the counts are high, as well as to see if the Dr. can get my weight gain & hair loss under control. I will heading back to COH for further treatment, but not until the end of September. Until then I will be seeing my OB here in Redlands and simply waiting.
The Lord has been so gracious through all of this, giving us the right people to encourage us, peace when there should have chaos and the right Dr's to deal with this all. As we venture on with more tests, we will be waiting in His FAITHFUL, LOVING ARMS!
Until Later...
2 comments:
That is great news :) We pray for your health all the time... I love you!
yay for good news. Lets keep going that direction. I will keep praying for you and tell Hoper Ryanne is so excited to see her. I have a feeling those two could get in allot of trouble together. :)
Post a Comment