Sunday, September 9, 2007

Let the games begin


Okay, so as I sat down to blog this I got my camera to get out my card and realized that it was still sitting in my computer! Bummer! So all the cute pics I took of my kids at their first games of the season yesterday do not exist! I hate that!

Anyway...we got up early and Zach & I headed to his early game (we were at the field by 7:30) He played great & got to play both left full-back & right forward! Although his team got beat bad, 9 to 0, it didn't seem to bother the team :)

We came back home to James working on the backyard & the girls playing outside. We joined in for a little bit, then all the kids and I headed to Gracie's game (James kept working on the yard)

Gracie's team did really well! She even scored 2 goals. For her team the parents are contributing a quarter for every goal that is scored( to use at the pizza party), I think they scored 7 goals in all, so now I owe $1.75. We might be broke by the end of the season if they continue at this rate:)
So, if you ever want to know where the Oates will be on any given Saturday from now until November you can find us at the soccer field :) I'll post some pics next week after their games when I remember to put my card back into my camera. :)

2 comments:

Christy said...

wow, soccer is in full swing huh? How fun. I dont really miss the 7am games though. Morgan is still loving the swim team and is looking for Grace to join her. Hows the backyard coming?

Jessica said...

I hope it cools down soon... then it won't seem so draining sitting out in the heat. I tagged you on my blog so check it out :)