***Zach stayed home from school today so that he could participate in our home school party and see what our group is like, as he is anxious about the possibility of being home schooled next year. I know he'll love it!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Valentine's card boxes
Our home school group's Valentine's Day party is later today, so we made "Mail" boxes to hold all the cards they will be exchanging. I didn't get any pictures of the actual box making, helping make 3 boxes and trying to help 2 2 year olds use scissors (Ethan was over and he and Grady were crafting too) isn't very conducive to picture taking :) But, I assure you everyone had fun and here's the end product! They each used a different box from the recycle bin and covered it with paper, stickers and stick-on letters. Hope commented on how "earth friendly" we were being by using boxes out of our recycle bin :)
***Zach stayed home from school today so that he could participate in our home school party and see what our group is like, as he is anxious about the possibility of being home schooled next year. I know he'll love it!


I'll post pictures from the actual party later on! I' m sure they'll have a blast!
***Zach stayed home from school today so that he could participate in our home school party and see what our group is like, as he is anxious about the possibility of being home schooled next year. I know he'll love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment