Our dog CoCo loves to run. So, to eliminate the running, while I was in the garage I locked the door to the house. (that door doesn't have a handle on it, so CoCo can open the door and go into the garage and out the doggie door into the backyard. Anyway, where the door knob should go there is just a hole) When I wanted to go back in however, I found that not only that door was locked, but the other doors were locked too. Grady was inside with Jamesy, but James was upstairs...
I managed to summon Grady to the door and this was the view from the garage...

I love his "kissy" lips and his little eyes peaking through :) James ended up opening the door, but in the process I got a good laugh.
1 comment:
Such a cute lil face :-)Its a good thing someone was home.. a couple weeks ago.. Becca and I got locked out..at night, in the rain.. no keys, cell phones and with wet hair... Had to wait the 45 minutes till my big kids got home from church.. not fun but definitely a memory :-)
Post a Comment