3 Big Kids- "Mom, can we sleep in the tent and have a camp out?"

Me- "Ummm, Sure, I guess!"
The funny thing is they have slept out there for the past 3 nights :) I guess that's part of the fun of summer. The first night we figured they'd be inside within an hour, however they lasted most of the night, we thought... Zach and Grace were in their beds when I woke up at 5:30, but Hope was still in the tent sound asleep all bundled up in her sleeping bag. When I asked Zach and Grace when they came inside, they said "after a little while" "because we were too cold", "but Hope was already asleep."
So, I guess they came in before they even fell asleep and Hope slept outside all by herself :) We didn't even hear a thing! hehe! Apparently she didn't mind.
The next 2 nights they all slept in their the entire night and even slept in a bit too, which was nice. This morning I snapped a few pictures while they were still asleep :)




I love a sleepy kiddo!!! They're all snuggly and lovely and they melt my heart! So glad they can have fun sleeping in the back yard, making memories that will last them a lifetime. Ahh the fun of summer!
1 comment:
hehe... love it... that's so cute!
Post a Comment