Thursday, July 22, 2010

Laundry?

So, as I was washing laundry before vacation our washer died. Huge bummer! As I was folding one load, I started hearing a beeping sound that sounded like the washer was done, but it was going off while the washer was still going. I checked on it and pressed stop and restarted it. No cigar. I left the load going and then the sound kept getting worse, then all the lights started flashing and then nothing! I unplugged it and tried again. Nope! It was 5 am and we were leaving for vacation, so I left my broken washer filled with wet clothes and dirty water for my poor Papa to deal with.
Long story short.
Our washer is dead.
Getting a new machine is cheaper than fixing it.
Sears is lame.
We don't have a working washer and haven't had one for 14 days!
My washer is filled with rotten water that won't drain.
14 days of laundry for 7 people is fabulous!
I'm waiting to get a voucher from Sears to buy a new machine...

This is my quickly accumulating laundry pile!
Just in case you thought my life was all facebook and play dates, here's what I'll be doing for the next forever!!! Life is good, I just hate doing laundry!

No comments: