Monday, April 19, 2010

Lost and Found treasure

For Easter, I had little beaded eggs all around and when I went to put them all away I had an extra bag for the eggs, but couldn't find the "missing" eggs. I looked under the chest in the entry, in the shoes bins in the garage, in the drywall hole in the wall and then decided to ask Grady what happened to the eggs...

Me- Grady what happened to Momma's eggs?
Grady- Wesley hide them
Me- Can you show me where the eggs are?
Grady- Wesley's naughty, Momma spank him. Here Momma, here's your eggs.After peeking inside the jar, I saw the eggs and dumped it out to find not only the beaded eggs, but lots of other "treasures" too! Apparently Wesley had been hiding his treasure for quite some time. Silly Boy! At least now I know if I'm missing anything little I can just look in the jar and be sure to find it :)

No comments: