I absolutely love barns. I think there is something so beautiful about a barn set against a blue sky, with plowed fields and greenery in the foreground. I would love to live on a farm and have an old interesting barn, with fields as far as the eye could see...I know not very realistic considering neither James nor I know nothing about farming or agriculture, but I can dream right? Anyway, on my trip I took pictures of lots of barns across Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin. 27 to be exact in 5 days. If you're not much on scenery then don't bother checking out the slide show, otherwise enjoy. I did!!! The ones in the beginning are IL, a few in the middle are IA and then the ones towards the end are in WI in the late evening, towards sunset. I would love to drive cross country in search of great barns...somehow I'm guessing this kind of trip isn't in my near future, but maybe once the kids are a bit older? If not when we are retired for sure!!!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

No comments:
Post a Comment